All Your Life
The UK’s first whole life makeover company opens its doors for business in Cheltenham crack
Family Open Weekend Sat 3rd & Sun 4th July 9.30am-7.30pm
• Family Activities – Helium Balloons, Face-Painting & Laughter Classes
• Dance Studio promoting Belly Dance & Burlesque, Salsa & Zumba, Boxercise, Yoga & Pilates and available for private hire. FREE TASTER CLASSES.
• Seminars on Work-Life Balance & Finding the Job You Love by Claire Westwood, qualified nurse, coach, NLP Master Practitioner and founder of happynurses.co.uk
• Meet the Experts - Free Consultations on dozens of Specialist Services & Topics
• Medical Cosmetics Clinic - Botox carried out by medically trained nurses for £99
• Teeth Whitening Clinic – the latest laser technology procedures performed by Dentists & Dental Nurses. Non-Bleach Treatments. Money-Back Guarantee. £199
Bookings on 01242 222118.
More info on www.allyourlife.co.uk
1 St Margaret’s Terrace (next to North Place car park)
All Your Life is a unique ‘whole life makeover company’ established a few months ago by psychotherapist Dee Murray and a group of local businesswomen as a one-stop destination designed to enable people to live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives. Stress triggers 70% of visits to doctors, and 85% of serious illnesses (UK HSE stress statistics). Based in the heart of Cheltenham, All Your Life is dedicated to making a real difference to the local community by providing the practical, physical and emotional support that will boost confidence, alleviate stress and promote well-being.
The weekend of 3rd and 4th July provides the opportunity for local people to try out some of All Your Life’s services at special introductory prices and many consultants are giving up their time for free on the day. There will also be face painting and helium filled balloons for the children.
All Your Life’s diverse range of expertise spans everything from improving self-confidence and losing weight to pampering treatments, cosmetic surgery and complementary therapies.
During the weekend visitors can obtain free advice from their team of experts, which includes professional Image Consultants, Counsellors, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Dance Instructors, Beauty Therapists and Family Therapists.
For more information about All Your Life and the Open Weekend or to interview Dee Murray, please contact Yvette Cowles on 07836 503373 or Lee Axford on 01242 222118
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.